Monday, June 18, 2007

Survey Monkey #1

Using Survey Monkey was easy and fun. What a great tool. I did have some difficulties due to my slower connection right now and I couldn't find a "save and return later" button which would have been a great help. I have created a survey about use of technology for a group of my teachers. These are teachers who I will be providing professional development to in the Fall. I thought it would be a good idea to ask them a few questions about how they rate themselves in technology skills and what kind of training they think they might be needing. I do not have the results back, yet. They are on summer vacation. So I will make another posting when the results are in.

2 comments:

Paul Kawachi said...

Hi Sue,
Do you know how long we can keep our Survey Monkey trial membership ? I didn't find this info anywhere, so maybe you should check in case one month from now everything is disappeared??

By the way, do you have an email address or Google Talk address, or gmail ? Please let me know - kawachi@open-ed.net, or paulkawachi@gmail.com

obsurvey said...

You can also use http://obsurvey.com for surveys. You can even embed the survey directly in your blog. It's my spare time project so it's completely free to use and has no ads.